The page is generated by St. Aubin Technologies Web Hosting Service. You have reached this page because there is no Web Site at this address.
At St. Aubin Technologies, we take a unique approach to computer technology. We recognize that the computer is a powerful resource which has changed our lives fundamentally by creating a virtual global community, but we don’t focus on technology as the solution to our clients’ problems. For us, technology is the means to a greater end: the management of information.
Our services range from defining requirements to designing, developing, implementing and supporting LAN/WAN solutions involving diverse platforms and systems across proprietary networks and/or the Internet. Particular areas of strength and expertise include:
- LAN/WAN implementation – evaluating, designing and installing network infrastructure.
- VoIP Phone Systems – allowing greater flexibility, control and cost savings than a traditional phone system.
- Connectivity and System Integration – blending diverse platforms into networks providing point and click access to information residing on any system(s).
- Network Migration/Upgrade – upgrading from Microsoft 2003, migrating Microsoft XP/2003/2007 to Newer Systems.
- Virtualization – limited down time during hardware failures, faster migrations to new equipment, migration to virtualized equipment.
- Internet/Intranet Development – planning and implementing Web strategies, from installing firewalls and routers to implementing corporate web servers for collaboration and commerce.
- Remote Access – providing capabilities for remote communications, remote node, and Internet connections to facilitate working from home, field and car.
- Performance Computing – multi-monitor builds, video editing, AutoCAD, renderings, and gaming machines.
- Training and Support – helping you to realize the full value of your technology through state-of-the-art training and top quality support.
Please visit our main site for more information, www.st-aubin.com.